Status
Not open for further replies.

Majkiller11

Commendable
Feb 24, 2017
It seems like my motherboard has some lan problems, either drivers or physical. From time to time, the internet goes nuts and starts disconnecting and reconnecting constantly. Once I reinstall the Realtek Lan drivers it stops, but it does it again after a bunch of days or weeks. What may be the problem? Thanks for your time!

Hello there,
Have you tried the windows drivers only?
You just have to go into device manager (By typing in start), find under network adapters "your adapter" right click uninstall, tick delete and restart. (If its windows 10)

Have you tried older drivers?

If its in case that it doesnt work, or its not windows 10,
Could you specify your PC components?
CPU-
Motherboard-
Ram-
GPU-
PSU
WIndows (and with version)

Majkiller11

Commendable
Feb 24, 2017
Hello there,
Have you tried the windows drivers only?
You just have to go into device manager (By typing in start), find under network adapters "your adapter" right click uninstall, tick delete and restart. (If its windows 10)

Have you tried older drivers?

If its in case that it doesnt work, or its not windows 10,
Could you specify your PC components?
CPU-
Motherboard-
Ram-
GPU-
PSU
WIndows (and with version)
I haven't tried using window's default drivers, right now the lan is in a positive state, so I won't bother toying with it. My specs are:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Kingston HyperX Fury 2666
ASrock B450M pro4
EVGA GTX 1060 3GB
EVGA 500W PSU
I haven't had any other problems with the system, just this. It happened once in the past and once today. If it happens again, I'll try uninstalling the ASrock site drivers and I'll use the windows default driver.
Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS