[SOLVED] ASRock B450M Steel legend RGB acting weird

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
Hi!

I built a new pc a few weeks ago and I'm using the b450m steel legend, the rgb was doing just fine but now It's doing weird flashes and it looks like it's lagging when it just has to be a rainbow wave. Here's how it looks, In person you can see it much better than on camera. What could this be? https://giphy.com/gifs/QUXOijOIuvhuhXlnxA

Thanks!

Solution
Sadly it's most likely an issue with the software and you'd need to go on the Asrock forums and ask for help.
Someone with your exact MB might have a solution, like possibly using an older version.

I use Asus Aura and I have to use an old version to get all the different modes to work.

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
I would try uninstalling the RGB Software then reboot and re-install it and see if it works properly again.
Also if you changed any RGB related settings in the BIOS you might need to reset them to whatever they were when it worked properly.
I've tried all of that, For some odd reason the "wave" preset works just fine.

Reactions: DMAN999

DMAN999

Honorable
Ambassador
Sadly it's most likely an issue with the software and you'd need to go on the Asrock forums and ask for help.
Someone with your exact MB might have a solution, like possibly using an older version.

I use Asus Aura and I have to use an old version to get all the different modes to work.

Solution