Question Asrock b550m pro4 not posting

kamranneliyev

Reputable
Feb 9, 2018
Pc not posting after plugging usb. I don't have combo jack so I use 3.5mm to type c adapter to use mic and sound at the same time. Today happened something strange, when I tried to plug headphones with type c , pc shut down first i didn't understand just turned on back and tried again ,did same ,but now not posting at all , cpu and dram leds on mb lights , i checked all connectors, unplugged ,plugged again ,reseat rams no use. when I disconnect gpu cables and other peripherals like hdd and try to power on , error leds on mb go off , and seems fine ,but as I don't have integrated graphics i can't tell 100 percent, but connecting them again leads to same issue ,no signal on monitor ,cpu and ram leds just lights red (no blinking) , fans are spinning , front panel leds working .i just can't think of any logical reason

Apr 10, 2020
I haven't constructed a PC in about 10 years now, however now I've perused all that I can consider and go through sufficient recognizable investigating that I believe it's an ideal opportunity to request some assistance. Specs recorded underneath. Right now running with a solitary 16g stick of smash in opening A2. Smash has been reseated, 24pin force and 8 pin computer chip power have been reseated. Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY