Question ASROCK B560 PRO4 vs ASROCK B560 Steel Legend

bala_4370

Honorable
Apr 7, 2018
Hi All,

I am looking for a MOBO for my I5 11400F. Which one among the below is a good choice.

ASROCK B560 PRO4 (INR 6800) vs ASROCK B560 Steel Legend (INR 8800)

Couple of thousands difference. But when I checked comparison sites, I don't see much difference.

I am good going with Steel Legend by spending extra 2 K if its really worthy for it over the Pro4.

Please respond ASAP as these are on offer currently. Might go Out of stock anytime.

Regards,
Santhosh

The Pro4 is fine for that i5. The two boards are nearly identical with only a few minor differences. The Pro4 has a slightly less capable VRM configuration with an 8 phase VRM instead of a 10 phase like the Steel legend, but it doesn't require it. The Pro4 can handle that i5 just fine.

So long as the rest of the board is suitable to you including enough M.2 slots, USB ports, etc., any necessary fan or lighting headers, etc. it is just fine for that CPU. The Steel legend IS a slightly better product so if you don't mind spending the extra money for a little bit better board then it's an option but don't feel like you have to if you can use the different in price somewhere else in the build or just save it.

bala_4370

Honorable
Apr 7, 2018
The Pro4 is fine for that i5. The two boards are nearly identical with only a few minor differences. The Pro4 has a slightly less capable VRM configuration with an 8 phase VRM instead of a 10 phase like the Steel legend, but it doesn't require it. The Pro4 can handle that i5 just fine.

So long as the rest of the board is suitable to you including enough M.2 slots, USB ports, etc., any necessary fan or lighting headers, etc. it is just fine for that CPU. The Steel legend IS a slightly better product so if you don't mind spending the extra money for a little bit better board then it's an option but don't feel like you have to if you can use the different in price somewhere else in the build or just save it.
Thanks a lot Dark breeze. I think I will go with the Pro 4 itself