[SOLVED] ASRock BIOS Setting

Dec 20, 2018
Hello, I have the ASRock A320M-HDV and there's no option to change the cpu voltage in the BIOS. I'm new to overclocking and this is the first thing I was going to try because I'm running Ryzen Master and it won't go higher than 3.7 GHz. Thanks in advance for any help or answers.

Solution
A320 Chipset motherboards do not support overclocking. They are your basic, no-frills AM4 motherboards, intended for budget systems.

Although the memory specification supports DDR4 3200+ (OC), that is the only feature on the motherboard that can be overclocked. So there is not a need for that memory speed.

You should have bought a B350 and B450 Chipset motherboard for what you want to do.
A320 Chipset motherboards do not support overclocking. They are your basic, no-frills AM4 motherboards, intended for budget systems.

Although the memory specification supports DDR4 3200+ (OC), that is the only feature on the motherboard that can be overclocked. So there is not a need for that memory speed.

You should have bought a B350 and B450 Chipset motherboard for what you want to do.

Solution