ASrock extreme 3 gen3 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazeegamer

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
Ok I have the drivers from the disc, but see that's its best to get drivers from site.. Well I went to asrocks site and there are quite a few drivers..
which ones exactly should I be downloading?

Solution
Just insert the CD in optical drive and install the drivers. If everything will be ok then stay with that drivers. Hit on the device manager install all and it will be instaled automatic all the drivers what your mobo need.
For beginning install the drivers from the disk and after that you can update the drivers if you need. Because if everything will run smooth don't update nothing. I didn't update my mobos drivers from 1 year because everything run smooth ( updated BIOS , graphic drivers ).

Mine was fine, i buyied my mobo when he hit the market and it was an incipient BIOS ( with some bugs ) , and i must to update the BIOS. The graphic drivers ( video card drivers) you need to update almost at 2 month because in every new release are some improvement for your video card.

Just insert the CD in optical drive and install the drivers. If everything will be ok then stay with that drivers. Hit on the device manager install all and it will be instaled automatic all the drivers what your mobo need.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.