Asrock Extreme 4 Z370 Sound Popping/Crackling

May 26, 2018
Hello..

I bought new Mobo + i5 8600k + corsair rip 3200mhz.
After install system etc I have problem with sound.

I could hear crackling/popping in my headphones and I dont know how to fix it.
Tried lots of tutorials and nothing happen.

-Update bios
-Change PSU
-Installed different drivers
-Tried integral graphic card
-I bought external dac
-Tried off all save energy options in bios and windows
-Off fast boot bios/windows

My gear:
i5 8600k
extreme 4 z370
ripjaws 3200mhz
gtx 1070 asus OC
psu: silentium pc 600w
cooler: silentiumpc navis 240 (AiO)
Phanteks p400s
Acer xb271hu

Idk what can I do to fix this sound.. It is so annoying.
Anybody can help?

May 26, 2018
I tried motherboard outside, I called the electrician and he fixed grounding, I tried other wall socket and I tried my pc on my grandfather house same issue,.
I checked about 5-6 headphones and I hade 2 psu and problem wast the same all the time.. This problem was start about 4-5months ago.. and I cant fix it

Disconnect from motherboard front panel totally, and every other thing except power button(keep hard drives).
I would keep only monitor and mouse and try again.

This might sound "Weird" did you try other monitor or TV? As once happened to me that monitor prevented my pc from actually booting.

Have tried in sound properties by changing sound quality ( the Hz thing) and disabling all enhancements?On 48000Hz is default, also I had issues with that only at some western game.

Oh forgot to mention, do the ddu, and when installing select custom and exlude HDMI, amd everything else thats not needed except the Control panel and physics. Since gpu has dedicated sound driver.

And one more did you try using system restore? I dont seem you mentioned windows reinstall?

May 26, 2018
Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Installed all time the same problem..
I tried different drivers for nvidia and tried install only drivers for gpu without gefroce experience etc etc