Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer vs Z97 Extreme4 vs Asus Z97-a vs Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3

rayzaldy

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2015
Hello I'm looking for a budget mobo and i founded these 4 mobos for my build. Which from these 4 is good performance and DURABLE since i probably going to use it until the end of it's life. I currently saving for an i5 4690k don't worry about the gpu and ram. I'm just gonna do some mild overclock. So from these 4 which is better for gaming and durable?

Solution
i would say about the same

MSI motherboards will live for 10 years if they dont blow up after 2 years (lol) . avoid MSI period bad QC

i had a pentium with LGA 755 gigabyte board for a long long long time i had it scenes the P4 was out and replaced it with a 3570K + MSI mobo(which sat it self on fire and split on half 2 years later)

i own a sabertooth z77 Now which is as durable as it gets im pretty sure all of them will last for 6-7 years (which is when u want to get a new CPU+MOBO+RAM combo )

rayzaldy

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2015

What is the most durable one between those 4 mobos?

holyrage

Distinguished
i would say about the same

MSI motherboards will live for 10 years if they dont blow up after 2 years (lol) . avoid MSI period bad QC

i had a pentium with LGA 755 gigabyte board for a long long long time i had it scenes the P4 was out and replaced it with a 3570K + MSI mobo(which sat it self on fire and split on half 2 years later)

i own a sabertooth z77 Now which is as durable as it gets im pretty sure all of them will last for 6-7 years (which is when u want to get a new CPU+MOBO+RAM combo )

Solution

rayzaldy

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2015

Ok. Thank you for your help i will tag your answer as the best solution

TRENDING THREADS