Asrock fm2a55-hd+ uefi bios no screen no post. 3 short beeps played twice and theres a pause between them.

Croatian

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
I dont really know whats wrong with my computer. I checked the Ram, theres no scratch on them or anything, i tried to start with just one then switched them no result. Tried to reset cmos no result. Checked all the cables and their connection, no result. I checked my cpu but its heating so its working. Checked even the winchester, and this was my last hope.
I cant even find a beep code like this. 6 beep codes would be this i think, i have ps2 keyboard, i tried to switch to another one which works with usb but again, no result.

Beeps like this: BEEP, BEEP, BEEP (pause) BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. And it ends here, no more beeps.

Oh and first when it did this, i just tried the reset button on my pc. And it loaded everything like a normal pc, i checked the ram and it was what it is supposed to be 6gb, a 2gb and a 4 gb.

Tell me what to do please.

Solution
"I think its no need to test it bcuz there's no problem with the ram. As i tested both of them each alone"

Well that doesn't make sense to me - you didn't test it, you did test it - - LOL.

Good luck!
You cannot tell if a RAM module is faulty or good by just looking for any scratches on it - - being scratch-free doesn't mean anything except it's scratch-free - LOL.

You need to test each module for errors - you can't see RAM errors with your eyes, not even under a microscope.

MemTest86 V6.3.0 Free Edition (image to create bootable CD): http://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

Create the CD.
Remove all RAM modules except one.
Boot from the CD & memtest will start running.
Let it run for 5 passes (though any errors will usually appear within three passes, do five passes to be sure).
If no errors reported, take that RAM module out & test another one until they've all been tested.

You can stop memtest at any time by pressing the Esc key (I think it's the Esc key anyway, either that or the spacebar - I can't remember).

Croatian

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
Thanks for your answer! I think its no need to test it bcuz there's no problem with the ram. As i tested both of them each alone.(it was the same...beeps) And as i mentioned it starts somehow sometimes, and when it starts i check that how many gbs of ram does my pc have, and it has the same as its supposed to.. but now its harder and harder to get it loaded.