Question Asrock h110 pro btc+ no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2021
Hello

I am struggling w/ a problem with this mb. Used to be all good until i reinstalled win10 (64) a week or so ago.

After i did so only audio from my monitor (dell) is working (i presume gpu audio via hdmi cable to the monitor)
when i plug in my headphones to mb jacks or front panel jacks nothing happens, no audio.
audio drivers from asrock website were installed, reinstalled, no luck.

when i choose hd realtek from a device list (between monitor and mb) the bar showing a level of volume moving like it was a signal however nothing is heard in the headphones, dead silence.
even when you plug in a headphones usually you hear a sort of plug noice in your headphone, but not now

what can i check before making a conclusion that my mb's audio is dead and i need a new one (either mb or just dis.audio card): bios, settings, any hints will be highly appreciated

thank you

Jun 20, 2021
basically i am having the same issue as in the thread below

Jun 20, 2021
the problem is that my pc setup worked perfectly and mb audio as well until i reinstalled my win10.
i am thinking of bios or drivers issues however drivers were installed from asrock website and bios... i did nothing in it

Jun 20, 2021
so in bios chipset menu re audio on board is enabled, front panel is hd
in win10 if i choose mb device to output audio i cant here anything in headphones however i see the bar indicating a level of sound is moving (in settings where you can choose default output input devices)

any suggestions, please?

Jun 20, 2021
any suggestions, please?

if a problem is in drivers then uninstalling realtek HD (from website asrock) drivers and deleting device from device manager and reinstalling it back should have fixed it. but no...

Status
Not open for further replies.