[SOLVED] Asrock H570m pro 4 or Asus b460m prime

Sep 27, 2020
Asrock H570m pro 4 or asus b460m prime i dont know want to get because people are saying asrock is not good. If i get the asus b460 my ram limit would be 2666mhz because im going to pairing it with the i5 10400f if i use the asrock h570m i cant get my ranm over 2666mhz so i cant make up my mind btw im new to this stuff

Solution
Asrock H570m pro 4 or asus b460m prime i dont know want to get because people are saying asrock is not good. If i get the asus b460 my ram limit would be 2666mhz because im going to pairing it with the i5 10400f if i use the asrock h570m i cant get my ranm over 2666mhz so i cant make up my mind btw im new to this stuff

There's no reason for you to get the B460, Asrock is a pretty good company, they have solid motherboards and they been quite innovative when it comes to tech. You might have heard something bad about someone who had a bad experience with the brand but that can happen to any other.
The H570 mobo is far supperior, you would be doing yourself a diservise if you would get the B460.
ASRock is absolutely not a bad brand.
They are a solid option in both budget and high end motherboard department.
H570 has a PCIe 4.0 on the first GPU slot i believe, alongside faster ram support, which could come in handy later down the line.
H570 is my pick for sure.

There's no reason for you to get the B460, Asrock is a pretty good company, they have solid motherboards and they been quite innovative when it comes to tech. You might have heard something bad about someone who had a bad experience with the brand but that can happen to any other.
The H570 mobo is far supperior, you would be doing yourself a diservise if you would get the B460.

Solution