ASRock H97M-ITX/ac Wireless Network Card

KR2

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015
Hello everyone,

I bought the ASRock H97M-ITX/ac motherboard for my PC and the only reason I did this was because it had wireless WIFI connection. It results that the connection speeds are absolutely dreadful and I get about 300ms (ping), 0.13Mbps Download and 0.04Mbps Upload. I have no idea why my speeds on the computer are so slow. I have attempted tightening the WIFI adapter a bit more but that doesn't seem to work. I honestly don't know what to do now so if someone could please kindly help me find a solution to this I would be very grateful.

Sometimes the speeds go back to normal but that's not too often, this means the network card can achieve the speeds that I usually get but it's very inconstant and unstable.

Solution
This is why I never recommend getting a board for built in wifi, just get a seperate wfi card for it.

If you have the proper newest drivers for card then you will just need to cut loses and get a seperate wifi card, or better get an av1000 powerline adpater
This is why I never recommend getting a board for built in wifi, just get a seperate wfi card for it.

If you have the proper newest drivers for card then you will just need to cut loses and get a seperate wifi card, or better get an av1000 powerline adpater

Solution

KR2

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015

i could stick with ethernet. the idea just came to me.

TRENDING THREADS