[SOLVED] ASROCK Instant Flash Not Recognizing USB

Jan 20, 2022
I am trying to update my ASROCK B450M-Pro4 mobo to 5.30, it is currently on 3.90, I extracted the BIOS SW and put it on a USB 2.0 drive formatted to FAT32 and connected it to a USB2.0 port on the mobo. However, when I try and use the Instant Flash I get the "no image file detected" error, I have tried multiple USB flash drives and every USB port but have not had any luck. Am I doing something wrong?

Solution
I am trying to update my ASROCK B450M-Pro4 mobo to 5.30, it is currently on 3.90, I extracted the BIOS SW and put it on a USB 2.0 drive formatted to FAT32 and connected it to a USB2.0 port on the mobo. However, when I try and use the Instant Flash I get the "no image file detected" error, I have tried multiple USB flash drives and every USB port but have not had any luck. Am I doing something wrong?
So you did put the 5.30 file in the flashdrive directly? did you already put it in the top most in the rear usb motherboard panel or other usb panel?
So you did put the 5.30 file in the flashdrive directly? did you already put it in the top most in the rear usb motherboard panel or other usb panel?

Solution