So I just recently but some new parts

Asrock Z370 Taichi
Thermal take chaser mk-1
Evga clc 280 cooler
I7-8700k
Gtx 1080 Evga gpu
250 gb ssd samsung 860
2 tb wd blue
2 x Ripjaws V 32 gb ram ( year old unused)

So issue is on powering it all up all the fans are spinning with no display and no usb power but I am getting error codes 00, 15 ,30 4c instead with a tiny red led light that’s solid next to it.

I have been looking everything up related with rather short luck.

It cycles quickly through 00-30, pause, then 4C.

Is there anyone that has been through this with any advice?

Solution
Check your manual for error code on page 30
codes 00 Please check if the CPU is installed correctly and then clear CMOS.
codes 01-54 (except 0d), 5A- 60
Problem related to memory. Please re-install the CPU and memory then clear CMOS. If the problem still exists, please install only one memory module or try using other memory modules.
code 4c ....I can not find this error code

1. Do a quick that CPU power 8 pin is connected to mobo. Your CPU fan is connected to label CPU fan (not case fan or system fan).
2. Remove your GPU GTX1080 off mobo. Use integrated GPU from CPU for display. Connect monitor directly to motherboard.
3. If need, use only 1 memory module to trouble shoot.

Bob125484

Honorable
Jun 13, 2015
Check your manual for error code on page 30
codes 00 Please check if the CPU is installed correctly and then clear CMOS.
codes 01-54 (except 0d), 5A- 60
Problem related to memory. Please re-install the CPU and memory then clear CMOS. If the problem still exists, please install only one memory module or try using other memory modules.
code 4c ....I can not find this error code

1. Do a quick that CPU power 8 pin is connected to mobo. Your CPU fan is connected to label CPU fan (not case fan or system fan).
2. Remove your GPU GTX1080 off mobo. Use integrated GPU from CPU for display. Connect monitor directly to motherboard.
3. If need, use only 1 memory module to trouble shoot.

Reactions: gdanielz
Solution

Ryokoshii

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
So I did all that it ended up being the ram at the end even though I reseated it like 4 times.
Then I got an A2 and I switched some SATA cables to different ports and it was all good!

Thanks for the help and for anyone else who has this problem try making sure ram is seated in tight! Even if you think it is do it again lol.

Reactions: gdanielz