[SOLVED] Asrock new bios for AB350 PRO4 question.

Solution
Hello guys , asrock released a new bios for 3rd gen ryzen support (version 5.80) and i want to update it because i will buy one. It says Please install "AMD all in 1 with VGA driver ver:18.50.16.01_WHQL" or a later version before updating to this BIOS . My question is if this is only for users with ryzen 2200g or 2400g with integraded graphics or everyone should do it like me with ryzen 5 1400 and gtx 1070ti.
Are you operating it with a Ryzen 1400? If so, I'd suggest not going to the latest BIOS for Ryzen 3000 support, but instead only going to the last BIOS for Ryzen 2000.

Reason being you don't need it for a 1400 and the latest 2000 BIOS's seem to be pretty stable. The 3000 BIOS's are probably going to see some updates...
Hello guys , asrock released a new bios for 3rd gen ryzen support (version 5.80) and i want to update it because i will buy one. It says Please install "AMD all in 1 with VGA driver ver:18.50.16.01_WHQL" or a later version before updating to this BIOS . My question is if this is only for users with ryzen 2200g or 2400g with integraded graphics or everyone should do it like me with ryzen 5 1400 and gtx 1070ti.
Are you operating it with a Ryzen 1400? If so, I'd suggest not going to the latest BIOS for Ryzen 3000 support, but instead only going to the last BIOS for Ryzen 2000.

Reason being you don't need it for a 1400 and the latest 2000 BIOS's seem to be pretty stable. The 3000 BIOS's are probably going to see some updates, so why open yourself up for unecessary problems and frustration?

When you're ready for the upgrade to a Ryzen 3000, you can then update to, by then, a stable and field proven BIOS version before changing to the new processor.

Solution
Yea i operate 1400 right now i will update it the day my 3rd gen will arrive at my home and not right now i already have 5.40 or 5.70 if i remember correct but anyway should i download this all in 1 vga driver when i update?

I'd update to the latest chipset drivers available for the board from the Asrock site.

When R3K processors launch AMD will make available an even newer chipset driver package on their website you'll want to get anyway. That one is needed to fully enable R3K's super-fast processor clock speed transition capability.