Question Asrock Polychrome and Corsair Ram?

Lewis_35

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
I recently upgraded to a asrock b660m pro RS motherboard and a 12600kf. All is fine performance is unbelievable for the price but the Polychrome Sync feature doesn’t seem to detect my Corsair vengeance RGB pro ram. I’ve tried signal RGB and OpenRGB too but I can only seem to control the ram through iCue which is annoying because I can’t control the Polychrome RGB through it

Lutfij

Titan
The issue with RGB is that often times, multiple app's are needed for different RGB ecosystem's. As a side note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard and that you're using the latest version of PolyChrome.

Lewis_35

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
The issue with RGB is that often times, multiple app's are needed for different RGB ecosystem's. As a side note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard and that you're using the latest version of PolyChrome.
I’ve just updated the bios, the issue didn’t fix but on a side note thank you for that as there were a few bios updates related to increasing performance on my new CPU😁