[SOLVED] Asrock Radeon RX 560 4GB bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2019
Hi there!

I have Asrock Radeon RX 560 4Gb Phantom Gaming and i noticed that it has 896 stream processors instead of 1024. I have overclocked my card to 1300/1850mhz stable. Question is; has anyone found BIOS to this card so i can unlock missing stream processors or is there any bios available to this model?

Second question is that will unlocking raise performance much? I mean, is it worth destroying warranty..

Solution
I was looking for the 560 on AMD 's website and I found they offer it two variants: one with 896 stream processors and the other with 1024. This means there are no aditional cores for your model.
Most performance boost you will get is by increading the clock speed (base and boost) and power limit maybe, for stability at higher speeds.

sdedu77

Respectable
Dec 9, 2018
This is your graphics card's webpage. If you look at Specifications you'll see that it only has 896 stream processors. Also, since you mentioned a warranty, I assume you bought it new, so nobody could have flashed a mining bios. There is no need to risk flashing an uncertified bios and brick yoyr card.

Reactions: Jarnonsson
Aug 28, 2019
This is your graphics card's webpage. If you look at Specifications you'll see that it only has 896 stream processors. Also, since you mentioned a warranty, I assume you bought it new, so nobody could have flashed a mining bios.

I bought my gpu from my brother and it's about 4months old card. Just wondering that i haven't found bios to this card that i can unlock missing stream processors. And second thing i'm wondering is that if i can somehow unlock this gpu, will there be difference in gaming?

sdedu77

Respectable
Dec 9, 2018
I was looking for the 560 on AMD 's website and I found they offer it two variants: one with 896 stream processors and the other with 1024. This means there are no aditional cores for your model.
Most performance boost you will get is by increading the clock speed (base and boost) and power limit maybe, for stability at higher speeds.

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.