May 30, 2020
I bought Asrock rx 5600 xt challenger edition 2 weeks ago and I asked shop that sold me what vbios was on it and they didn't know I also sent email to asrock and they didn't respond.
So let's make it short as possible, it says on windows 10 under display settings that I currently have installed "113-EXT900162-L05" bios on my gpu and that means it is old outdated bios with lower clock speeds and memory speed.

On Asrock page it says with L07 vbios update you get Base/Game/Boost clock speeds: 1420/1615/1750 Mhz, so that means i got L05 and I don't have L07 bios version... but I am not 100% sure because I ran 3D mark benchmark and my gpu core clock was 1612 Mhz (assuming core clock is same as base clock) but on asrock page base clock is 1420 Mhz... or maybe that is the game clock?!
So let's say core clock was actually game clock and if that is the case than it means my gpu is on L07 vbios version, but why it says L05 as stated above.

After that I checked it in GPU-Z where it says bios version "017.001.000.049.900162" that version is also L05 if you google it... and gpu-z shows my gpu clock (default clock) to be 1460 Mhz and my boost clock to be 1620 Mhz... so that means I am somehow getting perfect clock of 1617 just 3 Mhz off the perfect possible speed of my gpu and I didnt change any voltage or anything. I am so confused because the BOOST speed of OLD NOT UPDATED VBIOS version of rx 5700 xt is same as GAME CLOCK (not boost clock but game clock) of updated one. I can't figure it out if I am getting amazing clock speed on not updated vbios or I got updated vbios to L07 but somehow shows i am on L05.
And lastly let's say I am on L07 version, if i rewrite over L07 another L07 bios version will there be any problems? Just so I am sure i got L07 version so I can go for L08, thanks! AAAnd my gpu don't have dual bios switch soo... that is why I am bothering you all :)!

Extra:
One thing I am positive is that I am not on L08, my memory bit rate is 12Gbps and on L08 it is 14Gbps.

Solution
If you download and install a newer BIOS for the card nothing will happen if it's already at the level. If you want to try it to get the max speed out of it, up to you. Card may be overclocked which is why it shows the higher speeds. My thoughts on this type of stuff is that the best way to break something is to try to fix an issue that is not an issue. If the card is running fine, and you don't want to risk any type of BIOS flashing issues, leave it alone. If you want to try to flash the BIOS, then do that but you take the small risk of the card getting bricked. Very small risk but it's always there.
If you download and install a newer BIOS for the card nothing will happen if it's already at the level. If you want to try it to get the max speed out of it, up to you. Card may be overclocked which is why it shows the higher speeds. My thoughts on this type of stuff is that the best way to break something is to try to fix an issue that is not an issue. If the card is running fine, and you don't want to risk any type of BIOS flashing issues, leave it alone. If you want to try to flash the BIOS, then do that but you take the small risk of the card getting bricked. Very small risk but it's always there.

Reactions: Bakenhuman
Solution