Asrock Taichi x470 vs Asrock Taichi Ultimate x470

Aug 18, 2018
Just want to know what the difference is between the two.
So far, it seems that the ultimate has higher internet speed 10gb.

Solution
From what I understand, the boards are pretty much identical except for the 10gbps ethernet, and that feature won't be relevant for most people. The boards look identical aside from the power and reset switches on the bottom-right side of the ultimate board (nothing a screwdriver can't replace for powering on and resetting the board for troubleshooting purposes). I would save the cash and go for the non-ultimate if I were looking into buying an AMD board right now.

t1022k

Honorable
Apr 4, 2017
From what I understand, the boards are pretty much identical except for the 10gbps ethernet, and that feature won't be relevant for most people. The boards look identical aside from the power and reset switches on the bottom-right side of the ultimate board (nothing a screwdriver can't replace for powering on and resetting the board for troubleshooting purposes). I would save the cash and go for the non-ultimate if I were looking into buying an AMD board right now.

Solution
Aug 18, 2018

Not looking to buy anything currently. Just wondering why the huge price difference when I couldnt find too many differences. Thanks so much for answering.