Question AsRock vs Gigabyte budget mobo

Mar 24, 2019
Hello!
I'm currently choosing a mobo for my new PC. My first choice was the AsRock B450 Pro4-F, but I have heard AsRock doesn't make quality parts, so I started looking at the GIGABYTE B450M DS3H. Which one is better and is there a better option for the same or lower price?
Thank you!

Mar 24, 2019
Where have you heard ASRock don't make quality parts?
ASRock are perfectly good.

What is the rest of your spec, are you planning on overclocking etc.?
I know that from a friend who's a computer geek. The rest of my spec ( for now cause I don't know if I will change choice of parts ) is

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
CPU cooler: stock
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1660 6GB Armor OC
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 3200 Team Group T-Force Delta RGB
Storage SSD: 256GB Team Group MP32
Storage HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM010
PSU: 600W Super Flower Bronze King ECO
Case: Zalman S2
Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2415H

If you have suggestion on swapping parts I will be happy to hear it as long as price doesn't go up.
I don't plan on overclocking for now. I will wait until I can get some better CPU cooling AKA maybe a couple years or so. Depends.

ocer9999

Honorable
Oct 28, 2014
Asrock quality is good! Maybe you didn't know, Asus actually was on the same group of Asrock, but it was spin off to be a seperate company. Now they came a long way, they started doing crazy good overclocking motherboards and got everyone attention. These days they are putting out great motherboards with plenty of features with pretty good prices, unlike Asus you don't pay the premium for the brand.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS