Question ASRock X370 Fatality Gaming X Motherboard wont boot

May 13, 2020
I built a computer using an ASROCK X370 Fatality Gaming X and AMD A6 3.5GHz CPU and before the power supply went out it would boot, and now that I got a new power supply it won't boot. It keeps giving me the debug code 7A (Chipset Initialization) error code for a minute or two before shutting the PC off. I tried resetting the CMOS but it does not work. It had a series of other codes, but I've not gotten them since I straightened out the problems that caused those codes. What do I need to do to get rid of the 7A Debug code and get my computer to boot??

I built a computer using an ASROCK X370 Fatality Gaming X and AMD A6 3.5GHz CPU and before the power supply went out it would boot, and now that I got a new power supply it won't boot. It keeps giving me the debug code 7A (Chipset Initialization) error code for a minute or two before shutting the PC off. I tried resetting the CMOS but it does not work. It had a series of other codes, but I've not gotten them since I straightened out the problems that caused those codes. What do I need to do to get rid of the 7A Debug code and get my computer to boot??
A dying PSU can take out MB and other components.

May 13, 2020
I finally got it booted after I posted this thread. I do still watch the DR Debug indicator for the codes that show up during the booting process. When I finally got it to post I looked for my memory to see if it was or single or dual channel, and low and behold it was showing dual channel with the entire 32 GB of DDR4 Ram usuable. So the motherboard wasn't fried when the PSU crapped out. It was a silent and unremarkable failure of the power supply. It just quit putting out power: no smoke, no sounds. I still have it so I can check it later.

I finally got it booted after I posted this thread. I do still watch the DR Debug indicator for the codes that show up during the booting process. When I finally got it to post I looked for my memory to see if it was or single or dual channel, and low and behold it was showing dual channel with the entire 32 GB of DDR4 Ram usuable. So the motherboard wasn't fried when the PSU crapped out. It was a silent and unremarkable failure of the power supply. It just quit putting out power: no smoke, no sounds. I still have it so I can check it later.
Congrats, now buy lottery.