ASrock X399 Taichi + Threadripper 1900x rebooting loop

Oct 17, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having my newly assembled PC rebooting in a loop with Dr. Debug showing '00' code. This happened after I updated BIOS to 5.10 version. Before that I booted the PC and saw different codes being displayed by Dr Debug successively but after a while they disappeared so I thought that everything ran smoothly. I'm a beginner so I don't know if there's a BIOS preinstalled on a motherboard. Anyway at that point my display did't show anything so I decided to update to the latest BIOS version through Flash button. I used the manual and everything went as described there. However, when I booted system after updating I got '00' code and currently can't do anything about it. I tried to clear CMOS values using button but it didn't help. My power connection also should be fine (it's one 24 pin, one 8pin and one 4pin cables connected to motherboard). I also tried to switch to different BIOS (I thought maybe the new one is a problem since initially everything seemingly worked) but got the same reboot loop. Current BIOS version installed is 3.20. Also, while in the reboot loop power switch button stops working in a normal way. That is I can switch the PC off only if I hold it for some time. Just pressing it one time doesn't do anything. So now I'm a bit lost with my first built so please give your thoughts.

My hardware list:

ASrock X399 Taichi
Threadripper 1900x
1350 Chieftec (GPS-1350C)
Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK32GX4M2A2400C16
CLC 280 liquid CPU cooler
SSD Samsung 970

Oct 17, 2018

Yeah I double checked all the power connections to the motherboard and reset CMOS several times.
But I just realised that I have neither CPU-integrated graphics nor onboard graphics. So that's why I didn't see anything on the display :) But can it be the cause of the reboot loop as well?