Question Asrock X470D4U after update to BMC 03.02.00 IPMI GUI Eroor -> connection refused

cij

Commendable
Nov 25, 2019
Hello,

I run 3 Asrock X470D4U boards since one year without any issues. Yesterday I have replaced on one server an existing R9 3900X with an new R9 5950X, before I have replaced the CPU, I have updated the BIOS to version 4.20 to make the board fit for the generation 5 ryzen processors and also the BMC version to 03.02.00 in retrospect, that was a huge mistake. The update process is proceed without any issue, I have see the message afte rflashing -> please wait some minutes and reload the page to login. After a couple of minutes I have relaod the page and get the message connection refused, I can ping the IP address of IPMI but the gui is not loading. I have also try to reset the BMC configuration over the BIOS, without any help. The new CPU is running well but wihtout the IPMI managemt is that really bad when there is a mistake. Is there a way existing to flash back to old version or get the IPMI again running?

Thank you very much!