[SOLVED] ASRock x570 Steel Legend memory compatibility question

Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys, I've just ordered the ASRock x570 Steel Legend motherboard along with Crucial Ballistix 3600mhz ram (2x8). However, I've just realised that it is not on the QVL list and it says it won't work on the Crucial website yet the 3200mhz would? Does anyone know if this RAM will still work?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Solution
Hi guys, I've just ordered the ASRock x570 Steel Legend motherboard along with Crucial Ballistix 3600mhz ram (2x8). However, I've just realised that it is not on the QVL list and it says it won't work on the Crucial website yet the 3200mhz would? Does anyone know if this RAM will still work?

Never mind QVL, they can't check every module out there, practically any DDR4 would work.

Never mind QVL, they can't check every module out there, practically any DDR4 would work.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS