Question ASROCK X570D4U-2L2T 10gbpe interface disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
I recently built a PC using a new ASROCK X570D4U-2L2T (with a Ryzen 4750g), running windows 10. It was working fine for about a week - but all of a sudden the 10gb interface just disappeared...

The link lights no longer light up on either of the 10gb jacks, while the others work fine.

I didn't turn off anything in the BIOS... and double checked that all network interfaces are enabled there.

I know it's not a cable issue as the same cable works fine in all the other interfaces (1gb, and the management nic)

I've also tried uninstalling the Intel drivers and reinstalling -- but something tells me it's a HW problem if the link lights don't light up on the jack...

Any ideas?

kanewolf

Titan
I recently built a PC using a new ASROCK X570D4U-2L2T (with a Ryzen 4750g), running windows 10. It was working fine for about a week - but all of a sudden the 10gb interface just disappeared...

The link lights no longer light up on either of the 10gb jacks, while the others work fine.

I didn't turn off anything in the BIOS... and double checked that all network interfaces are enabled there.

I know it's not a cable issue as the same cable works fine in all the other interfaces (1gb, and the management nic)

I've also tried uninstalling the Intel drivers and reinstalling -- but something tells me it's a HW problem if the link lights don't light up on the jack...

Any ideas?
That is a really interesting motherboard.
First thing to check is software. Try booting a Linux OS.
Is there any unknown devices in the Windows device manager? Or does the 10GE show up in device manager with an error ?

Mar 19, 2021
There are no unknown devices in the device manager -- the 10gb interface does not show up in the device manager.
I'll try to set up a linux install...

Is there any way I can confirm that the BIOS can see the 10gb interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.