[SOLVED] ASRock X570M Pro 4 - RAM TIMINGS - Need help with configuration

May 6, 2020
Mobo: ASRick x570M Pro 4
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x16GB 3200MHz CL16
GPU: RTX 1660 TI 6GB
PSU: 850W gold 80

Issue: DRAM recognized at 2133mhz (1066) as default cannot set above 2800MHz
Current setup: DRAM Voltage set to 1.37V, manual frequency set at 2800MHz, default CL16 values

I've used Thaiphoon Burner to generate a Complete HTML report and imported that into DRAM Calculator for Ryzen 1.7.0.

Results here:

My main issue is that upon trying to set the values in the above results from DRAM calculator, the ASRock bios has different and confusing terminology.

EXAMPLE:
DRAM calculator has SOC VOLTAGE
BIOS does not have just SOC voltage but a few different settings that include SOC voltage in the naming.

current BIOS Screenshots here:

Basically, I would need someone who either understands the full terminology of the ASRock bios to guide me into what I am setting incorrect, or someone who has successfully raised their ram frequency above 3000MHz on this Mobo.

Solution
Ok, I just installed Ryzen Master and again there's differences in the terminology between DRAM Calculator and the Ryzen Master DRAM Timings. So i guess I need to start learning more about what each setting is to ensure I don't set a wrong value.
A very messy example (sorry about that) of what matches where for the first few settings (i stopped on second row). And with blue question marks is where those are or what they are called:

I also have another issue I didn't realize before. It seems that DRAM Calculator is suggesting i use CL14 ?? Heck... this ram needs to run at CL16 3200 minimum :( :( :(
You’re worrying about way too much. DRAM calculator is a BEST case...
May 6, 2020
Ok, I just installed Ryzen Master and again there's differences in the terminology between DRAM Calculator and the Ryzen Master DRAM Timings. So i guess I need to start learning more about what each setting is to ensure I don't set a wrong value.
A very messy example (sorry about that) of what matches where for the first few settings (i stopped on second row). And with blue question marks is where those are or what they are called:

I also have another issue I didn't realize before. It seems that DRAM Calculator is suggesting i use CL14 ?? Heck... this ram needs to run at CL16 3200 minimum :( :( :(

You’re worrying about way too much. DRAM calculator is a BEST case scenario as is. Just worry about the major timings that are advertised, it should auto everything to normal values. Just disable XMP in bios. Run ryzen master and see if you can get the ram to run at default values, start with auto at 3200mhz.

I think I see your issue. CAS write latency should be 18. Change only that first and see if it works.

Solution