News ASRock X670E Motherboards Listed With Sub-$300 Price Tag

AsRock is cheaper, because their non-premium products are close to garbage. And even the higher end doesn't strike me as reliable.

I'll keep taking my chances with Asus and their incorrectly placed/swapped capacitors, LOL.

Regards.

drinkingcola86

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2008
Yes Fran...as always you hit the nail right on the head! I still have learn how to do this and saving myself some time in getting to the point! Best...regards!

This was my issue for the 300 series. I got 3 ASRock boards for my classroom to do pc building and testing with my Computer Science students. Have some 1300x and 2400G. To this day, I can't get the boards to boot with the 2400G. I've tried just about every bios for it and still no post.

AsRock is cheaper, because their non-premium products are close to garbage. And even the higher end doesn't strike me as reliable.

I'll keep taking my chances with Asus and their incorrectly placed/swapped capacitors, LOL.

Regards.

I never had issues with my Asrock boards, for instances my B550 M Steel Legend (mid tier) is running solid 24/7 with a 16 Core for about a year, no issues at all.
Other builds range from overclocking and just basic PC and I always found asrock to be one of the best bang for your buck.

TRENDING THREADS