ASRock Z370 KILLER SLI and 9th gen processor

Dec 1, 2018
Hi! I bought ASRock Z370 KILLER SLI motherboard and Intel i-9600k processor.

I can't get any visual output out of it. I tried switching GPUs.

I found on the internet that 9th gen processors are supported with new version of bios, and because I have no 8th gen processors I can't update it.

So there are my questions:
Is there any way to update bios on this motherboard without CPU? Or is there anything else what could be wrong?

Solution
Sadly a BIOS update is what you need and I do not think this motherboard has a auto BIOS update feature like ASUS motherboards so you will need any 8th Gen CPU to do the BIOS update first....Nothing else is wrong other than that..
Sadly a BIOS update is what you need and I do not think this motherboard has a auto BIOS update feature like ASUS motherboards so you will need any 8th Gen CPU to do the BIOS update first....Nothing else is wrong other than that..

Solution
Dec 1, 2018

OK. Thank you. I will try returning this motherboard and buying a new one which support newer processors.

No problems at all...If you are getting a new motherboard then look to the Z390 and the Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X is only $129.99 and has a 10+1 Phase VRM setup which is very good....above that the Pro and upwards all have 12+1 Phase VRM setups and are also exceptional...

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-Z390-LGA1151-Realtek-Motherboard/dp/B07HRZHJ6Z/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1543687706&sr=8-3&keywords=gigabyte+z390

Dec 1, 2018

I will try to switch it for MSI Z390-A Pro in the store where I bought the previous one