Jan 18, 2019
Specs are:
Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
ASRock - Z390 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB SC HYBRID GAMING Video Card
EVGA - 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

So, I put this thing together for the first time, only to get no video. After hooking in a system speaker, I'm getting the 3 beeps for memory issues. So far I've removed the memory and replaced it in various configurations, and even tried loosening the CPU cooler in case that was too tight. I haven't seen any bent pins that I'm aware of.
Memory configs checked: A2/B2, A1/B1, A1, A2, B1, B2

What are the chances that all four channels are bad, or both memory cards? Should I go ahead and RMA the motherboard?

First of all be certain that you have installed the ram well.
It needs to be seated evenly and it may take some force to do so.
Enough to get the ram locking latch to flip up.

Try testing the ram, one stick at a time.
The motherboard manual will identify the preferred socket for only one stick.

If, by some reason, you did not insert the processor cleanly, you may have damaged some socket pins.
That can easily cause ram errors.

Take the processor out of the socket and examine the pins carefully.
If you see a bent or damaged pin, try to get it straight.
Otherwise, you need a motherboard replacement or repair.
Bent pins are not covered under warranty.

It is always possible that you have defective ram and that a RMA is in order.

Jan 18, 2019

I'm sure the ram cards were in well, but I'll double-check the CPU. The mobo manual listed A2/B2, and all slots, but no single-card preference. Will update when that's done, thank you!

Jan 18, 2019
The CPU has no front-facing pins, but I pulled it, cleared off any and all excess thermal paste, and re-applied both it and the cooler. None of the pins in the back of the board appear to be bent. I also pulled and re-seated the memory cards just in case, but I'm getting the same symptom. Is it more likely the ram being bad, or the motherboard? I sadly don't have another PC with which to check these ram cards, or pull other ones from.