Question ASRock Z68 RAM slots problem?

Sxino

Honorable
Apr 3, 2015
I push the power on button; all fans turned on (including the radiator fans), but the pump don't started. MOBO led (Dr. Debug) shows "15" for 3 seconds, then the pump started and Dr. Debug shows "22" and everything turned off.
I can hear a LITTLE "pip" sound when it cut off the power.
Then, it goes in a loop.
I have tried every Ram individually in every slot showing the same results.

I got the curiosity of trying without ANY Ram and it also showed the SAME results.

What can be the issue? Is the RAM, PSU, MOBO?

Sxino

Honorable
Apr 3, 2015
Dr Debug code 22 is indeed memory related:

"Problem related to memory. Please re-install the CPU and memory then clear CMOS. If the problem still exists, please install only one memory module or try using other memory modules. "

I would also cover this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/ pay close attention to the CPU socket and bent pins.
There is no way i get bent pins because last time i replaced thermal paste was 3 months ago and i am using it until now that shows the problem.

I was trying to highlight the delays from each code load, but i see you only refers to COMMON issues from users.

Thats why i also asked about PSU if there is a possibility of damage.

Thanks anyway

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
There is no way i get bent pins because last time i replaced thermal paste was 3 months ago and i am using it until now that shows the problem.

I was trying to highlight the delays from each code load, but i see you only refers to COMMON issues from users.

Thats why i also asked about PSU if there is a possibility of damage.

Thanks anyway
I was only covering the basics first as we have to, because the basics solve 99% of issues.
The Cooler Master GX are not top quality from my awareness, so there is every possibility. But there is no way to tell without testing.

The little pip sound I suspect is the normal relay switch. Is the sound a new symptom?

Is this a new build or an older build that has worked and now isn't?

Sxino

Honorable
Apr 3, 2015
I was only covering the basics first as we have to, because the basics solve 99% of issues.
The Cooler Master GX are not top quality from my awareness, so there is every possibility. But there is no way to tell without testing.

The little pip sound I suspect is the normal relay switch. Is the sound a new symptom?

Is this a new build or an older build that has worked and now isn't?
I am working with it since 2011