Question Asrock Z77 extreme 4 motherboard after upgrade ram , the vga (msi gtx 1660 OC) doesn’t work .. :/

May 21, 2021
Hello,
I have a desktop pc it’s a bit old but I try to take care as my first build up pc.
It’s an
Windows 10 pro x64
Asrock z77 extreme 4 bios 3.00
I7-3770k
16gb (2x8gb) vengeance pro ddr3 1600mhz
8gb (2x4gb) vengeance 1600mhz ddr3
MSI GTX 1660 ventus OC
Ssd Samsung evo 1tb
Hard disk WD 1TB

So after I updgrade my pc with the new ram (vengeance pro) and the SSD when i restart the pc , the vga is not recognise.... sometimes even no signal ... I clear the cmos as described on the manual. Reinstall windows but nothing :/
I reinstalled windows with the hdmi plugged on the onboard card HD4000 and everything works perfect even the app for the monitor as a LG-ULTRAGEAR 1440p 144Mhz recognised everything.
But when I go to plug hdmi into the Nvidia , after install driver still doesn’t work even the app of the LG like there is no vga :/ I saw too when I install the driver at the end after reboot if I open GeForce experience app the still say if I want to install the driver like I never installed ...

DESPERATE CASEEEEE 😩😩😩

May 21, 2021
Did you have to remove the 1660 when you installed the RAM? If yes, then make sure it 'clicked' into the PCIE socket when you put it back in. Also, did you try to go back to the original configuration (without the new RAM)?

I didn’t remove the vga. ( but I checked pcie cable 100% and the vga clicked into the motherboard).
I buy the new ram the ssd I just remove the old ram was 4x4gb and put now 2x8gb dual channel slots vengeance pro... put the ssd , clear the cmos ,upgrade bios z77 extreme 4 v.3.0 and now when I go to reinstall windows I can’t error like blue screen with barcode ... 🤯

May 21, 2021
Guys I’m still fight with this pc, so I tried everything but the problem still is on the gtx , rest cmos I reinstall windows and work with the onboard vga and everything is working with and without new ram , but after when I go to install the gtx with GeForce experience, even after the installation of driver still say if I want to install the driver like I never did
HELPPP !!

Guys I’m still fight with this pc, so I tried everything but the problem still is on the gtx , rest cmos I reinstall windows and work with the onboard vga and everything is working with and without new ram , but after when I go to install the gtx with GeForce experience, even after the installation of driver still say if I want to install the driver like I never did
HELPPP !!
Can you test the VGA in another PC ?
Remove driver with DDU, and reinstall driver WITHOUT GeForce experience

May 21, 2021
When you did the driver reinstall, did you just reinstall the driver and NOT Geforce Experience?

Yes , even I found a script suppost to correct the error 43 but nothing , still has .
So today I got new bios chip because i update the old one with a beta 3.00 and after that all the problem start :/ and I will reinstall windows 10 x64 and install only the driver no GeForce experience and let’s see 🤞🤞🤞
What do you think ?