ASRock Z77 Extreme4 + Intel Core i5-3570k + CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo --- $300 (shipped) / Gigabyte GT240 --- $50

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

philip0871

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013

Please let me know if you are still interested, I have another buyer waiting. If I don't hear back today I'm going to have to offer it to him.

philip0871

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
I never said my prices were set in stone. How about instead of coming in here and insulting me you act like an adult and make an offer if you are interested.

Would you walk into a store and insult the owner to there face over their pricing? No so don't treat forums any differently. If you have an offer to make, make it.

philip0871

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
My prices are listed in the thread title, if you think it's too high don't click it. I'm not misleading anyone. Again if you would like to make an offer, do so. No need to come here with no intention other than to insult and meddle.

Please only post here if you are interested in purchasing any of the items for sale, this is not a discussion thread and the OP has posted everything properly. His prices are his doing and if someone wants to pay them then it's their choice to do so. Any body can do research to find out prices.

Ant posts that have to do with telling the OP he's too high will be deleted unless you are wanting to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.