ASRock Z77 Extreme6 vs. MSI Z77A-GD65

Marvin17

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
I just wanna know which of these 2 is better. I have Intel dh61ww and I'm planning to upgrade it. I already saw a question like this but the answers lack explanation. Please explain why I need to choose 1 of them. Thanks guys.

Solution
I'm using the z87 extreme 6 now but its up to you in what you feel is best for you its all in weather the one you get of any brand is a good one or a bad one just because you and 9 other people buy the exact same thing you may get unlucky and yours may not do as well as the other 9 for some reason ....

just do the best home work on the boards you feel you would like to use and go for one .. it will work just as you like or it won't.. whats good for me may not be for you .. in the end you put it all together and hit the switch and hope it boots and runs stable , and that's about all you got with any brand
I'm going to fanboy a little here -- i went asrock on my last 2 builds and so far so good pleased with them .. msi makes some good stuff i got one that's 14 years old and still fires up and runs , but i don't care for there hyped up web site kinda hard to read pages support seems lacking in some areas and the main thing now is that killer lan on there boards .. that kept me away from them this go round so i would prefer asrock of the 2 [opinion]

Marvin17

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014

Thanks man. I'm thinking to buy asrock too because it's cheaper but I can extend my budget if MSI Z77A-GD65 is better. Now, I'm going to compare extreme 4 and extreme 6.

I'm using the z87 extreme 6 now but its up to you in what you feel is best for you its all in weather the one you get of any brand is a good one or a bad one just because you and 9 other people buy the exact same thing you may get unlucky and yours may not do as well as the other 9 for some reason ....

just do the best home work on the boards you feel you would like to use and go for one .. it will work just as you like or it won't.. whats good for me may not be for you .. in the end you put it all together and hit the switch and hope it boots and runs stable , and that's about all you got with any brand

Solution