News ASRock's Sonic B760 Motherboard Is Smaller and Just as Delightfully Tacky

Royce1969

Prominent
Jan 9, 2023
So...you mentioned the back image screened onto the board and don't take a pic? "But on the back of the board, there's an image of Sonic running, which only you will ever see before you install it in a case. "

Is it banned from sharing this image that only owners get to see it after they have shelled out the cash?

USAFRet

Titan
So...you mentioned the back image screened onto the board and don't take a pic? "But on the back of the board, there's an image of Sonic running, which only you will ever see before you install it in a case. "

Is it banned from sharing this image that only owners get to see it after they have shelled out the cash?
It was at CES. People don't always get all the access they want at these expos.

bit_user

Titan
Ambassador

Google image search is your friend. I just searched the product name and under-side. Found this page, with pics including the one described.

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017

Oddly enough, the image is only shown on the marketing website, which is a bit hard to find, since it's not on their main website, or where you purchase it:

https://pg.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z790 PG SONIC/index.html

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
i do like the color scheme. not a big sonic fan but it is nice to see something other than black n red/grey

I kind of like it too, I'm not into Sonic really, but you're right, it's good to see different color on motherboards at all.

But personally, it's somewhat a "neither here nor there" situation when it comes to the aesthetic. It doesn't look "too Sonic" enough to be different (I mean compared to those special editions GPUs it's somewhat lacking), and people who isn't into Sonic won't probably buy one.

But hey, who am I to judge, I bought my GPU from it looks alone so... I don't have a say on this.