Question Assassin's Creed Odyssey frame drops

Jul 5, 2019
So i downloaded AC Odyssey and i have terrible performance.There are massive Fps drops and action ( for example:running) is slow . No matter on what ingame settings i am playing. Can somebody tell me how to fix this ?

My specs:
MSI GTX 750 Ti 2048MB
FX 6100 6 cores 3.3 ghz
Kingston HyperX 6GB Ram memory
Graphic driver WHQL Game Ready Driver 411.70

1)Power off the PC, unplug the psu and look for the label printed on the unit.
2)Post your cpu temps with AMD Overdrive. Gpu temps with Msi Afterburner.
3)You mixed ram sticks. 6GBs isn't a normal configuration. Mixing ram is always a gamble, which usually leads to instability. Get a brand new 2x 4 kit.

Jul 5, 2019
1)Power off the PC, unplug the psu and look for the label printed on the unit.
2)Post your cpu temps with AMD Overdrive. Gpu temps with Msi Afterburner.
3)You mixed ram sticks. 6GBs isn't a normal configuration. Mixing ram is always a gamble, which usually leads to instability. Get a brand new 2x 4 kit.
I know i was about to buy a new 4gb ram stick, but im to lazy to transfer my euros to RSD. When i upgraded my pc i already had 2gb and i added 4gb

Well now you have quite the dilemma.
Your system would be more stable with only the 4GB stick, but performance all around would just drop - the operating system uses at least 2GBs by itself, and that just leaves you with less than 2GB for the game(the minimum required ram is 8GB).
It's not going to be much better leaving both in either. You do need a new kit of 2 sticks. Don't just go and buy another stick, because you risk the same thing happening.
When they are sold as a kit, they are guaranteed to work together by the manufacturer. There are no guarantees with adding sticks - it's like playing a lottery.
The sooner you can do something about this, the better.

Did you check your cpu temps with AMD Overdrive yet? And gpu with Msi Afterburner?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS