[SOLVED] Assassins creed odyssey

coolraveen

Commendable
May 26, 2020
Hi i have a Ryzen 5 3600 with a RTX 3050, I have completed Odyssey nearly 40 percent, now the game plays for 10 times atleast but when the game reloads from save after dying,

The game hangs at the loading screen, and the music still plays at the background, any solution for this?

Solution
Reinstall the game.

If that does not solve the problem then you will need to do more troubleshooting and provide further details that we can work with.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer. Either one or both may be capturing some error code, warning, or informational event just before or at the time that the game hangs and fails to reload.

Are you able to reinstall the game? Source?

coolraveen

Commendable
May 26, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer. Either one or both may be capturing some error code, warning, or informational event just before or at the time that the game hangs and fails to reload.

Are you able to reinstall the game? Source?
My psu is a cv550 from corsair, and the ssd is a crucial bx500 250gb ssd. And this happens only in this game