Assigned Software keeps reinstalling

Chris

I have a GPO that installs PKZip on my company's
computers. For some reason a few of the computers start
the install each tinme they are rebooted even though it
is already installed.

Any ideas?

Chris

Chris-

You wouldn't happen to have something like Deep Freeze or Fortress on your
machines, would you?

Check the winlogon.log in c:\windows\security\logs and see if there's any
pointers about what's going on in there.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com