[SOLVED] Assistance with compability

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone.

I've recently decided to buy either Radeon VII or 5700 XT.

What consernse me is that i have I9 9900k so i want to ask since im not familiar with compability of GPU's and CPU's

Will it work without issues, since i saw all sorts of different results on different CPU's and these two GPU's

To be more specific will it bottle neck i9 or otherway around?

Thank you?

Solution
I had in my PC 2080ti before. It died so im looking for something new and different :D but i have PSU of 1.2kW
Different - ah, so that explains the switch to AMD... although they have nothing nowhere near the performance of the 2080Ti.
Which, by the way, were you not able to RMA, or get a replacement 2080Ti under warranty?

Radeon VII just isn't a good idea simply because of how quickly it went out of production and driver support is dead; any software/driver issues you may run into when using that card won't be fixed.
AMD cut their losses quickly on this thing.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I had in my PC 2080ti before. It died so im looking for something new and different :D but i have PSU of 1.2kW
Different - ah, so that explains the switch to AMD... although they have nothing nowhere near the performance of the 2080Ti.
Which, by the way, were you not able to RMA, or get a replacement 2080Ti under warranty?

Radeon VII just isn't a good idea simply because of how quickly it went out of production and driver support is dead; any software/driver issues you may run into when using that card won't be fixed.
AMD cut their losses quickly on this thing.

Solution
Oct 15, 2019
Yeah i got the refund of 2080ti. But unfortunately there is none available in my country at this moment. So i wanted to seek alternatives. I was leaning from 2070 to Radeon so i wanted to do my research and questions before i just go and buy like a lunatic :D

TRENDING THREADS