Question ASsrock z87 extreme6 socket 1150 Sapphire Rx580 8gb nitro blue edition blank screen not recognised in BIOS

Jan 20, 2020
hi guys my current set up is

ASsrock z87 extreme6 socket 1150
Sapphire Rx580 8gb nitro blue edition (previously had a gtx750TI)
16 gb ddr3 1600mhz
I7 4770k
artic blue 850w PSU (tried a dell 875w)

i have tried everything to get the graphics card to work.
i have tried the correct PCI express slot aswell as the other two swapped out the power supply for a dell 875w one. no trace of it under system monitor in Uefi. tried diabling IGPU and enabling it too . running out of ideas. The card lights up but the fans dont spin... worked in a friends PC. HELP

Jan 20, 2020
been doing a bit of looking arouynd and the dell only has 18amps on the 12v rail ( the arctic cool has 34amp)
Ccould this be the reason neither are powering it up?

Jan 20, 2020
Latest update just tried it in another pc with a 850w consair psu still having the same issued the card lights up and so do the fans but nothing else.

Jan 20, 2020
cheers bud, I bought it second hand off facebook and the guy i bought it from isnt resomnding to me ...so i am stuffed regards to returning it to the manufacturer. i dont know it it is reparable or even who to send it to either. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Jan 20, 2020
cheers bud, I bought it second hand off facebook and the guy i bought it from isnt resomnding to me ...so i am stuffed regards to returning it to the manufacturer. i dont know it it is reparable or even who to send it to either. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
You would need a proof of purchase. Probably out of luck there.
Would it still light up fully in both legacy or uefi mode in the BIOS?

Jan 20, 2020
Hi guys ,
This is a response i got from the official Sapphire technical department (Sapphire Tech) with regards to my graphics card issue:-

(copy and pasted the email)

Dear Sir
Try use eraser to clean up card PCI-E finger with motherboard bios, chipset driver update first. If still the same, try switch to bios-2 from the card and test your card on other platform again, like reseller platform. Check this way and sorry for your inconvenience.
Regards

I get the 2nd bios part but i am completely lost with regards to the first part.

what does he mean by 'eraser' and 'PCI-E' finger or is it just me.
(and don't laugh:))
HELP!!!!