Question Astro A40 Mix Amp Under Device Manager but not Playback

Aug 10, 2019
Just upgraded from the Ryzen 5 1600 to Ryzen 5 3600. Downloaded the new MSI drivers two a thumb drive in order to update the drivers. Once I got everything back up and running, I had no audio at all. The only device that we detected was my MSI monitor, which doesn't have any speakers. Downloaded/reinstalled Realtek and was able to get the speakers working again through Reaktek(R) Audio under playback. If I disable the speakers, I can get audio through my Astro A40s using Realtek Digital Output, but this does not allow me to use my MIC or the Mix Amp EQ.

Under device manager -> other devices -> astro mix amp pro game and astro mix amp pro voice are available , but they have a yellow triangle next to them. If I try to update these drivers by right clicking and allow the auto drive software to scan for drivers, it says that is has found drivers, but encountered an error while trying to install. The shows the icon of a speaker and test that says USB Audio Device. Also I made sure nothing was hidden under recording in Sound.

Aug 10, 2019
Also forgot to mention that I tried to do a fresh install of windows 10, but it gave me an error at the end saying that it wasn't able to complete the request and the computer restarted and went back to the homes creen.