Question ASUS 2070 Super fan issues

Apr 3, 2023
Hey there having some issues with my GPU, it doesnt overheat but i still find it weird and its pretty annoying to listen to
Its like one of the fans is trying to rev up/start but it wont, i have 2 videos of it, one of before i cleaned out my PC a bit and one after, the weird thing is the GPU fan issue changed and now its the opposite one doing it...
View: https://imgur.com/a/8gPR0H0

Im not sure what is going on, MSI Afterburner is saying both fans are running at the same speed at all times but they are clearly not.. Anyone had similar issues?
The card is not overheating but even at 85 celcius the fan wont spin, its pretty noisy as it sounds like its abruptly stopping all the time, every 10 seconds...

Rokinamerica

Estimable
Nov 30, 2021
Try ASUS GPU Tweak III, I am able to manually adjust my fans at different or equal speeds.

IIRC Afterburner is kind of dead now. I may be wrong.

Also how long has this been going on, when did it start and were there any updates or other changes you can think of since it started? And what is your PSU?

Apr 3, 2023
Try ASUS GPU Tweak III, I am able to manually adjust my fans at different or equal speeds.

IIRC Afterburner is kind of dead now. I may be wrong.

Also how long has this been going on, when did it start and were there any updates or other changes you can think of since it started? And what is your PSU?
Hey there, i just tried using the program but its doing the exact thing even if it turn my fans up to 70% manually :(