Question ASUS 990fx motherboard trouble

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone help mo on this matter i have got a ASUS 990fx motheboard with 16GB RAM and AMD 6100 CPU i am showing up 2 red lights on my motherboard one is flashing and the other is staying on near my CPU. I have taken the memory and checked the CPU for any damaged pins none that i can see i have put them back in amd the red lights are doing the same. Can anyone help me on this

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone help mo on this matter i have got a ASUS 990fx motheboard with 16GB RAM and AMD 6100 CPU i am showing up 2 red lights on my motherboard one is flashing and the other is staying on near my CPU. I have taken the memory and checked the CPU for any damaged pins none that i can see i have put them back in amd the red lights are doing the same. Can anyone help me on this

Mar 30, 2020
Now i am only getting the one red light on and it is not blinking it is staying on when i tone it on. The fan turns and you can hear the drives kick in but no signal to TV i have tried moving the memory about and still getting this red light can someone please help

Mar 30, 2020
stick with 1 thread
Hi

Can someone help me i have replaced Memory and my CPU and there is a red LED light staying on when i turm on my PC and i am not getting any signa to my monitor

Spec

ASUS 990fx motherboard
AMD AM3+ 6100 CPU
8GB Memory
4GB Card

can someone help this is been like this for days