ASUS A320M-K won't turn on

Mar 7, 2018
What's up guys, already saying that i'm brazilian and sorry for my bad english.

I've built a new computer with these components:

Motherboard: ASUS A320M-K PRIME
Processor: Ryzen 5 1400
Graphics: RX550 4GB
AC Adapter (I think this is the correct name in english rofl): http://www.corsair.com/en-us/cx500-80-plus-bronze-certified-power-supply-na-refurbished

I've already read our guys post about "Post this before create a thread with computer won't turn on" and the situatuon is:
First of all i've tried a lot of things to make it turn on and nothing worked (there is a led when i turn on my AC Adapter), then i've carried my motherboard with gpu+processor+cooler+ram to my job to test on another AC Adapter and it worked (before it i've tested my own and it worked too) then i've went home thinking it was probably the power button and it wasn't this, i've tried with another AC Adapter and it didn't work in my house too, i'm almost sure that the problem is my AC Adapter, but you guys know why they are probably not compatible?

Feb 28, 2019
What's up guys, already saying that i'm brazilian and sorry for my bad english.

I've built a new computer with these components:

Motherboard: ASUS A320M-K PRIME
Processor: Ryzen 5 1400
Graphics: RX550 4GB
AC Adapter (I think this is the correct name in english rofl): http://www.corsair.com/en-us/cx500-80-plus-bronze-certified-power-supply-na-refurbished

I've already read our guys post about "Post this before create a thread with computer won't turn on" and the situatuon is:
First of all i've tried a lot of things to make it turn on and nothing worked (there is a led when i turn on my AC Adapter), then i've carried my motherboard with gpu+processor+cooler+ram to my job to test on another AC Adapter and it worked (before it i've tested my own and it worked too) then i've went home thinking it was probably the power button and it wasn't this, i've tried with another AC Adapter and it didn't work in my house too, i'm almost sure that the problem is my AC Adapter, but you guys know why they are probably not compatible?
Have you fixed this yet? I've just built a computer with the same motherboard but a different psu but it has the same problem...

TRENDING THREADS