Asus A7n8x Deluxe not updating bios

Frozen_Fallout

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2003
When I downloaded the new Bios Version from the Asus website "AW101E2M". When I try and put the new Bios Version using AWD Flash utility I gives me a messige "File size does not mach" then I continue anyway and it freezes and if I exit it still freezes up.

Any help you could give would be appreciated

Thanks in advanced

Remember what your fighting for, Remember why you even started fighting, and Remember who you are

KWPLunchbox

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2003
That's not the right one. You downloaded the BIOS for the standard board and you have the Deluxe board. You want either aw1001G or the latest beta release 1002an8d04.

<font color=purple> You know its bad when license plate letters all look like file extensions </font color=purple>

Frozen_Fallout

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2003
And where can I find that I cant find the bios for the Deluxe on the Asus Webpage I can only find the bios for the A7N8X.

Thanks for your time

Remember what your fighting for, Remember why you even started fighting, and Remember who you are

Frozen_Fallout

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2003
Sorry Im just a dumb a$$ and don't know how to find stuff I guess I found it this morning and downloaded it sorry about the problem I have been making dumb a$$ mistakes like that all week didn't suprize me that I made another.

Thanks for the help but the new bios didn't do what I wanted it to do, which is unlock my multi on my 2400+ XP so I can over clock better but right now Im stuck on just bumping up the FSB to 145

Thanks for your time