Asus AI Charger software does not work\install on Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kgtp

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
http://event.asus.com/mb/2010/ai_charger/

I have used this software for a while and works great with the iPad and iPhone 6+, now I'm back to a slow USB charge rate.

Any workarounds, or suggestions for a similar software for bumping USB charge rate?

Solution
Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on a workaround. But I would definitely contact Asus and Microsoft to let them know AI Charger isn't working under Windows 10. Just make sure that you are on build 10162 first before you bother contacting them. If they know the program isn't working, they can figure out what needs to be changed in the software to make it run properly. Asus may also be able to suggest a workaround we may not be aware of.

Edit: Also try running the installer in compatibility mode. Right click the executable for the installer and go to Properties. Setting is in the Compatibility tab.
Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on a workaround. But I would definitely contact Asus and Microsoft to let them know AI Charger isn't working under Windows 10. Just make sure that you are on build 10162 first before you bother contacting them. If they know the program isn't working, they can figure out what needs to be changed in the software to make it run properly. Asus may also be able to suggest a workaround we may not be aware of.

Edit: Also try running the installer in compatibility mode. Right click the executable for the installer and go to Properties. Setting is in the Compatibility tab.

Solution

y2kgtp

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008

I am on 10130, so will try to update first. Compatibility mode did not work the last time I tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.