Not open for further replies.

TheJonaMr

Prominent
May 24, 2017
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
4x4 - 16GB RAM
Graphics Card: GTX 670
MB: ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE

At first my computer was running just fine, been working just fine for months.
I decided to cleaned it, remove dust, used a vacuum cleaner, and a compressor to blow away the dust. Also replaced cooling paste. I had almost totally stripped my computer of components. Reassembled it, and BSOD.
SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
It wont even boot to the login screen, only gets to the windows boot logo, and then BSOD.
At first i thought, what if i broke something, you know, with ESD (Electro Static Discharge).
I tried removing all unnecessary components, like GPU and ekstra HDDs, removed 2 RAM chips, everything external connected to the computer, still BSOD.
I had an empty HDD laying around so I installed Windows 7 on it through the computer with the problem ( the BSOD ). Installation went without problem, and win 7 booted without problem. So i thought, okay maybe the hardware is okay. Inserted the disk with win 10 again and reinstalled the OS and kept personal files.
And everything was okay again. Started installing all my programs again, and then... while installing ASUS AI Suite II V2.01.01, BSOD! At this moment the computer had been on for 3 hours, no BSOD, and now i'm back to where i started.
I will once again try to reinstall win 10, and this time I wont install ASUS AI Suite II.

This post is more of a, btw ASUS AI Suite can cause BSODs.
In case someone has any thought about this please, speak your mind.

I will post how my computer is after this reinstall.

TheJonaMr

Prominent
May 24, 2017
My PC has been working perfectly since the reinstall, will soon try to insert another hdd with win7 and install ai suit on that one to see if it BSODs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.