[SOLVED] ASUS AIO CPU coolers

lxstuart

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
Hi, I am looking at getting one of the ASUS AIO CPU coolers for my new build, likely this one

https://www.asus.com/Cooling/ROG-STRIX-LC-360-RGB/

CPU is a Ryzen 3700, and it will be going in a Lian Li O11 dynamic XL
Not planning to overclock just yet, but maybe in the future. I mostly want it for the looks, though I imagine it will give me a little more thermal headroom.

I've been looking for reviews of this cooler, but can't seem to find any. Does anyone have experience with these?

Also, in general, are AIO coolers reasonably maintenance free?
I know I'll still need to remove dust from the radiator etc, but wasn't sure if it's recommended to change the coolant at some point.

Thanks

Solution
All AIO's are made by Asetek, the only difference between the AIO's you see out there are their aesthetics. I've been on an AIO for a while until I did a realistic calculation that you either go for AIO's when space is constrained and/or you're looking for a cleaner build but don't want to bother with a custom level watercooling loop.

No coolant change required or advised, since it'll void your warranty :)

Lutfij

Titan
All AIO's are made by Asetek, the only difference between the AIO's you see out there are their aesthetics. I've been on an AIO for a while until I did a realistic calculation that you either go for AIO's when space is constrained and/or you're looking for a cleaner build but don't want to bother with a custom level watercooling loop.

No coolant change required or advised, since it'll void your warranty :)

Solution