News Asus AMD X670E Motherboards Listed, Starting at $670

What is the relative price in that page for the current stuff?

I found the Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi for €500, so these prices are inflated.

Going forward, whenever someone "leaks" pricing, please do due diligence if the site does show reasonable/comparable pricing with other things before posting? This is starting to smell like FUD when it's not too hard to double check and report on it.

Regards.

Reactions: thisisaname

sdmf1974

Distinguished
May 15, 2013
This is bleeping criminal! What a joke, an extra $600 or so for a few USB4 ports? Them are some expensive ports are they encrusted in diamonds? Or was it the M.2 110 slots that more than doubled the price?
This just makes me hate AMD more, I mean Intel & board makers are guilty too.
I know someone's gonna say "well their compatible with DDR4 & DDR5 memory, lol like that makes a difference if it's even true.

"Extremely sophisticated voltage regulating modules that will be able to deliver hundreds of watts to CPUs to maximize overclocking potential"

You mean overclocking potential with the ability to ONLY downvolt & not increase the voltage? This leak has to be untrue though cause if it's not it's a dealbreaker for sure, if the price isn't already. smh

sdmf1974

Distinguished
May 15, 2013
I didn't know the "E" in X670E mean "extreme" pricing. :)

Yeah, I hope these are just placeholders. If they are even close initially to those high prices, I will be looking for a more value-priced option.

Not me. I will be waiting for Intel, which is what I always do anyway. Too many problems on amd