Asus Announces the ET2702 All-In-One PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sna

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010

Radeon HD 8990A ?? whats with the "A" ? I guess a Type , thats "M" , for Mobile for sure.

InvalidError

Titan

Maybe, maybe not.

In an earlier article, it was said that HD8xxx is going to be an OEM-only lineup and most models in it are going to be updated HD7xxx. If such is the case then there is nothing to get excited about until HD9xxx comes out.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Who are these morons who think I want to touch my monitor? You touch, sneeze or anything on my screen and I break your fingers if not more. :)

So 8990, I'm guessing this is an xmas device then? Or Q1? If this isn't double the stream processors that res will suck as a lot of games will need to be turned down for 30fps min (you need two cards for this res currently). A titan has problems with some games turned up MAX in 1080p at hardocp etc. They still had to turn things down even on titan/780gtx (less than 7970ghz & 680GTX but they were still turning stuff down). This thing is probably $3000. Sell two models please...One without the touch screen. I have no interest and I think 99% of PC users (which an AIO is aimed at) don't desire to touch their screens or even lean forward in their chair for that matter...LOL.

Matsushima

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013

That could be so, but the 'M' is nowhere near the 'A' on the keyboard. Perhaps it may mean something else. Such as an embedded but still power-hungry (not mobile) part.

Status
Not open for further replies.