Asus Announces Two Socket AM1 Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

panderamon

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
if you write two socket AM1 board chances are people like me are going to think "oh a AM1 board that we can put two CPU's on that's nice"

waethorn

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
If you run one of these with 16GB of RAM, you could run a RemoteFX compatible server off of one of these setups.Do any of the AM1 boards support OC'd RAM?

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Typical Microsoft, late to the party and now trying to make up for lost time. I'm not saying Windows Phone should have been free from the beginning, but Microsoft should have wizened up years ago when they saw their market share stagnating.

lothdk

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
if you write two socket AM1 board chances are people like me are going to think "oh a AM1 board that we can put two CPU's on that's nice"
Guess I too have to bow my head in shame and admit that I too initially thought it would be a dual-socket board.

waethorn

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
Typical Microsoft, late to the party and now trying to make up for lost time. I'm not saying Windows Phone should have been free from the beginning, but Microsoft should have wizened up years ago when they saw their market share stagnating.
Wrong article, mate. You want the one above this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.